Recruitment to recruitment - why make the change to Outsource UK?
You are billing.
You are successful.
You have a list of warm clients you work with.
You are great at your job!
You have strong values.
Are you happy?
Are you challenged?
Are you working in a great team?
Do you know where your career is going?
Do you feel you are rewarded effectively for your efforts?
Do you feel appreciated?
Making that change to another recruitment consultancy is one of those dilemmas in life, but there is no harm in a conversation to find out if you really are working for the best recruitment business.
Outsource UK is an independent engineering, technology, financial services and logistics recruitment consultancy who are expanding across all of our five offices – London, Swindon, Manchester, Stoke and Birmingham. We are looking for recruitment people who share our ambition and drive, and who want to deliver bespoke recruitment solutions to clients and candidates.
Our head office is in Swindon, this is where it all began over 26 years ago and is the home of our Finance, Operations, Contractor care, Enterprise Financial Services (EFS) recruitment and specialist Technology and Logistics teams.
The recruitment teams are rewarded with an excellent uncapped, no minimum threshold commission structure, payable monthly once the contractor or permanent resource starts.
In Swindon, we are looking for
- Experienced Recruiters (180 degree) to join EFS who will deliver contract resource to our Financial Services clients.
- Experienced 360 Recruitment Consultants to work on specialist recruitment desks in Technology and Logistics – contract and perm – you must have a successful track record in bringing in new business.
- Trainee recruitment consultants (180 and 360) – who can work alongside our experienced recruitment consultants – you must have a strong sales and customer-centric approach, with the ability to think outside the box and then go the extra mile.
In London, we are looking to grow our permanent technical team (Development, DevOps, Developers, Big Data) so if you are an experienced (one year upwards) Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter you would be;
- Delivering to / resourcing for (180 degree) a list of warm Financial Services clients
- Setting up and owning new clients
- Seeking the opportunity to move into an Account Management or Team Lead role.
In Birmingham, we have the largest headcount growth planned this year and want to get Outsource UK Birmingham really on the map. We are growing our contract Technical Specialist teams and our Logistics division. We are therefore looking for Recruitment Consultants who have a strong track record in either of these fields. You will be:
- Working alongside existing clients developing your specialism
- Developing new business.
We are also looking for an Engineering Delivery Recruiter / Resourcer for Birmingham – it would be ideal if you have Engineering recruitment experience but we will also consider consultants with a passion for working in sales and recruitment with a strong work ethic.
In Manchester, we are based on the top floor (overlooking the city) of 111 Piccadilly which is right next to the station.
Our Engineering delivery team and our specialist Engineering recruitment consultants are based here, this is our second largest office in terms of people and another great place to work.
We are seeking:
- Experienced Delivery 180 recruitment consultants / recruiters who can deliver contractors to our large defence and aviation clients.
- Experienced 360 Recruitment Consultants to work on specialist recruitment desks in engineering – contract and perm – you must have a successful track record in bringing on new business.
If you'd like an informal, confidential conversation, do get in touch with our friendly Recruitment Manager Anna Stretch, or call 07827 665075.
You never know, Outsource UK could be the best move you ever made!