10x Principal Systems Engineers - Barrow
Based in Barrow 10x Principal Systems Engineers are required on a 6 month contract basis for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Undertake Requirements Management, IV&V, Process Development and Configuration Management in the Concept and Detailed Design phases of a major System of Systems project.
- Undertake Systems Modelling in collaboration with engineers of other disciplines.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to mature systems and system supporting documentation.
- Support the development of Engineering Management Plans and the supporting governance and assurance framework.
- Maintain high quality documentation in support of the tasks being undertaken both for delivery as part of the programme and supporting business review, programme progress tracking etc.
- Degree qualified in relevant STEM subject or demonstrable experience of working as a systems engineer in large projects
- Requirements derivation, verification and validation experience
- Configuration management experience
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering highly desirable
- Experience of using of modelling toolsets such as Enterprise Architect highly desirable
- Experience of using the DOORs toolset highly desirable
- Ability to interact and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Qualification of complex, software based systems
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything