2nd Line Support
Location- Buckinghamshire (remote working)
Length - 6months
Please note that candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Outsource UK are currently working with a client who are currently looking to expand their support team. Due to an increasing workload.
You will work with the stakeholders, investigating all queries or production support issues that arrive in the team, whilst also knowing what work to push back on.
Requirements of the role
- Understanding of DevOps engineering practices.
- Experience in Powercentre, Linux and UNIX
- Experience in ITIL Process.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Experience automating build, test, package, release, and configuration management.
- Strong project manager experience.
- Strong stakeholder management
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.