Based in Portsmouth experienced C# Developers are required on a 3-6 month contract basis to work for a Defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Design components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Identify and evaluate alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Create multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Models, simulates or prototypes the behaviour of proposed systems components to enable approval by stakeholders.
- Produce detailed design specification to form the basis for construction of systems. Review, verify and improve own designs against specifications.
- Design, cods, verify, tests, document, amend and refactor complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contribute to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Apply agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Provide technical expertise to enable the configuration of software, other system components and equipment for systems testing.
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop and agree system integration plans and report on progress.
- Define complex/new integration builds and ensure that integration test environments are correctly configured.
- Design, perform and report results of tests of the integration build. Identifies and documents system integration components for recording in the configuration management system.
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes and tools.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Net Core / ASP.Net MVC C# commercial experience as part of a team
- OO Design patterns, Dependency Injection.
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Exposure to Oracle or MSSQL.
- Exposure to automated testing and behaviour driven development.
- Previous Java experience would be beneficial.
Please note this role is to work inside IR35.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything