2x Inventory Analysts/Material Planners - Supply Chain
Based in Desford, Leicester a Material Planner is required to work on an 12 month contract with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
Would need to be in office until fully competent but could be working from home after that point.
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and on a date to support our service to customers
- Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity specified.
- Validate that supplier schedules meet the facilities demands and collaborate with supplier to ensure continued material availability.
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels
- Manage and control inventory levels for outgoing parts
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
- Working a lot with NPI, making sure schedules are loading correctly
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of working within a Material Planning role.
- Supply Chain experience is critical.
- Knowledge of MRP Systems - Material requirements planning
- Able to create good relationships with suppliers is a key
- Excellent Microsoft skills, competent in Excel (vlookups, tables, pivot).
- Self Motivated with Excellent Attention to detail.
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything