As a 6 Sigma CPI Black Belt, you will lead projects to improve product quality. You will be asked to train and lead improvement project teams.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead resolution of product and/or process problem projects.
- 8 to 10 projects per BB per year.
- Manage the development and maintenance of methods and systems for measuring the degree to which the project goals, objectives and metrics are met.
- Identify integration issues with other projects/processes and coordinate the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals.
- Train project team members
- Deliver green belt training.
- Ensure projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement project and business strategy.
- Ensure multi-channel communication throughout the organisation.
- Capture project case histories that can be re-used for other projects.
- Provide stakeholder and management team project updates
Skills, experiences, and qualifications you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or Business or an equivalent level of work experience
- Formal Black Belt certification or appropriate Black Belt project related experience
- Proven strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on time to meet goals or deadlines
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated focus on quality and customer needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify solutions
- Good office desktop applications knowledge
- Ability to learn and complete statistical analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skill set
Skills, experiences, and qualifications you may have:
- Passed internal Black Belt Assessment Centre and part of Black Belt Pool
- In depth product/process knowledge, flexible attitude, and proven teamwork ability
- Experience of running green belt projects or being involved in these would be advantageous
- Experience of running or being involved in RIW's
- NEBOSH / IOSH or have demonstrated improvements towards safety
- Leadership experience