Acceptance and Change Project Manager (Outside of IR35)
An Acceptance and Change PM is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Bristol.
Overview of the Acceptance and Change PM contract role
- Deliverable acceptance and assurance lead
- Facilitate and manage assurance reviews with technical team and supplier through tooling
- Coordinating technical team responses to deliverables
- PM lead on change control- working with change manager and supplier across multiple change boards
- PM support to contract negotiations
- PM support to Software, ILS and Manufacturing teams (incl. risk and schedule support)
- PMP, QMP etc
The role is based in Bristol - commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cirencester, Swindon, Devizes, Trowbridge, Bath, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare, Newport and Cardiff
If you are a Acceptance and Change Project Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything