Job Description - Recruitment Account Manager / Coordinator
Location: Homeworking with regular travel to Swindon offices and customer sites along M4 corridor
Outsource UK is one of the UK's largest and independently owned and award winning staffing firms, specialising in finding candidates amazing careers and partnering our customers to realise their corporate ambitions by supplying them with a variety of staffing solutions.
Care is central to our philosophy, so you'll find plenty of perks and an open, friendly atmosphere in every corner of the company. Don't just take our word for it, this December were named SIA's 2020 Best Staffing Company To Work For!
Due to an expanding portfolio of customers, we are looking to hire a Recruitment Account Manager / Coordinator to join our team in delivering a first class recruitment service to our customers.
Our Recruitment Account Manager / Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and delivering a recruitment service that meets and wherever possible, exceeds our customers' expectations. Liaising with hiring managers, customer stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers and our internal delivery teams, to ensure that every step of the recruitment process is as smooth and as effective as possible - from the release of new vacancies through to fulfilment, off-boarding and everything in between!
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly MI and data for internal and external use.
- Keep up to date trackers, that can be shared with clients in appropriate form
- Consult on talent attraction strategies, including taking vacancy briefs, providing advice on market conditions, rates and availability of talent.
- Liaise with internal delivery team and 3rd party suppliers to ensure they are fully engaged and understand vacancy requirements and priorities. This will include hosting agency briefing calls and meetings, service reviews, etc.
- Coordinate scheduling of interviews with internal delivery team, 3rd party suppliers and hiring managers.
- Ensure all parties are fully informed at all times and agreed SLAs are met.
- Keeping an ongoing Risks and Issues log and track resolution through to completion working closely with the Programme Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provision of detailed MI reporting, including but not limited to delivery and SLA data;
- Ah-hoc project work, such as benchmarking and supporting your programme manager with delivery data for proposals.
- Monitoring CV submissions and picking up on any potential process issues, devising and implementing solutions, and working with the Delivery team, 3rd Party Suppliers and Programme Manager to highlight and resolve issues;
- Be the conduit between all parties, including Programme Manager, Contractor Care, Finance, Delivery and 3rd party suppliers.
- Maintain and update worker assignments to reflect appropriate changes.
- Develop excellent relationships with 3rd party suppliers with a view of creating and developing a dynamic and agile list of preferred suppliers.
- Provide constant communication to clients, suppliers, contingent workers and other partners via face-to-face meetings, email and phone.
- Travel to client and OUK sites as and when required.
- Deputise for Programme Manager as and when required.
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment solutions, in particular successfully managing and delivering the supply of high-volume contingent workers.
- MSP or RPO experience
- MS Office/Tools/Excel - advanced skills
- Previous experience of managing 3rd party recruitment agency suppliers
- Extensive reporting skills and able to create weekly, monthly and quarterly MI reports.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Adaptable self-starter with a can do attitude
- Proactively increases own knowledge and commercial awareness whilst keeping up to date on new innovations, attraction methodologies and market trends
- Highly driven; motivated; results