Account Manager/Support - Accounting - Expenses
Based in Preston we require an Account Manager on a 6-month contract basis for a major defence client.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a number of tasks to support the account management element of an expenses team.
- Supporting the account management element of the expense team.
- Monitor, chase and perform actions to clear aged creditor balances.
- Cross train with other members of the team on multiple ERPs (payment systems)
- Support the team supervisor with data gathering, delivery of new working methods, follow task list.
- Understand the team, as well as an understanding of all systems, processes and work instructions.
- Keep accurate records as required by the department's procedures.
- Actively support and contribute to service level, joint goals and process improvement.
- IT Skills, especially Excel & MS Office.
- Be able to work under pressure as well as knowing when to escalate matters for senior input.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills.
- Understand the importance of accuracy of information, data and services.
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures.
- Comfortable exchanging information with mainly internal, but occasionally external customers.
- Highly advantageous to have accounting/expenses experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Joe Whyms - 0161 694 9201 for more information, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything
If you think this is a great role for you, don't be afraid to hit apply!