Accounts Payable Assistant x 6
6 Accounts Payable Assistant's are required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
Overview of the Junior Accountant contract role
To carry out all Accounts Payable processing activities within defined procedures and processes with some initiative for decision making. Support the team in continuing to develop and work towards a benchmark service.
Qualifications and experience
Experience of working in a Shared Service / Finance function performing a range of Accounts Payable activities with the ability to demonstrate a basic understanding of the Purchase to Pay process (P2P)
- Complete training to ensure understanding of all systems, processes and work instructions
- Sort and distribute post / emails
- Timely and accurate processing of all invoices according to relevant deadlines
- Provide a support service to other sections and departments and deal with all related queries to completion
- Carry out reconciliation activities in line with procedures
- Complete tasks delegated by team leader and/or manager
- Complete tasks as per the weekly tasklists
- Filing/Archiving of all relevant documentation
- Ensure sound financial controls
- Attend surgeries/meetings as and when required
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Junior Accountant looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk