Accounts Payable - Leicester - £20 per hour
Based in Leicester an Accounts Payable is required on a 3 month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
You'll be required to carry out Accounts Payable processing activities within defined procedures and processes with some initiative for decision making. You'll also be required to support the team in continuing to develop and work towards a benchmark service.
- Process purchase invoices and credits onto the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Account for the correct treatment of VAT, where applicable
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations and resolve differences
- Verify details on the invoice match delivery details, quantities and price.
- Deal with invoice queries internally and externally
- Resolve significant issues (eg. final demand letters) promptly
- Liaise with suppliers via telephone and e-mail
- Accounts Payable experience and ideally have a background in either Aerospace, Automotive, Rail or Manufacturing.
- Ability to resolve queries from a variety of sources
- Ability to understand system processes
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, ability to analyse information
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills
- Excel skills essential (basic formulas, pivot tables, look ups)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in person, by telephone and in writing
- Keen, flexible, 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong organisational skills and have the ability to work to deadlines
- Proactively looks at continuous improvement and seeks out problems and trends
- Ability to build/maintain working relationships
- 5 x GCSEs at grades A-C or equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).