Accurate Developer - Fiserv
Based in London (working from home until further notice) an Accurate Developer is required to deliver technical support and development services for day to day technical implementation validation of systems used.
Candidates can work through their Limited Company for this role.
- Work closely with business analysts to produce functional specification for approved user requests.
- Analyse user requirements.
- Propose solutions to user requirements.
- Analyse impact of proposed solution on other systems and modules.
- To liaise with the business and other areas of IT to provide issue diagnosis / identification and resolution proposal / implementation.
- Participate in the technical development programme in order to ensure that system changes, patches, enhancements and developments are sound, support the operational priorities and are conducted according to the Company and IT-BSDS's procedures.
- Represent the Accurate team at ad hoc meetings.
- When necessary provide updates for Project Steering Committees and System User groups (relevant to areas under responsibility) to ensure good communication and that stakeholders / sponsors are kept up to date.
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of Fiserv Accurate software
- Has installed/upgraded Accurate to releases 2.18 and/or 2.19 (we are looking to upgrade to 3.0)
- Expert knowledge of configuring feeders in Accurate
- Expert knowledge of report building in Accurate
- Expert knowledge of configuring Program Launcher
- Expert knowledge of configuring Profile Manager
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Basic knowledge of WildFly
- Is certified by Fiserv to write Accurate scripts
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.