ActivID Application Support Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ActivID Application Support Consultant contract role working remotely.
Candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
You will be responsible for providing ongoing service, support and consultation for the Clients ActivID instance. This extends beyond pure support to application exploitation and understanding the needs of the users and being able to advise on the best course of action; together with a significant amount of involvement in any Changes around the product. You will be expected to provide consultancy, advice and impact assessments to the business for any event, planned or otherwise.
- Accountable for support of ActivID within agreed SLA's.
- Define and contribute to ActivID roadmap.
- Perform ActivID configuration and support.
- Assist with the transition of ActivID support, maintenance and change Activity into the function.
- Adoption and promotion of continuous improvement.
Skills and experience required:
- ActivID Appliance and AS integration with banking platforms
- PKI, OTP and Push-Based Authentication
- Technical Lead for large and complex projects
- Online Banking Security
- Enterprise Network Security
- Delivery of Workshops, High Level and Low Level Solution Design
- Windows and Linux Infrastructure
- Technical Lead for large customer projects in Financial and Enterprise sectors
- Experience in designing and delivering various solutions for Identity Assurance and Management projects
- Good team player and working in a culturally diverse environment
- A strong understanding of application development and maintenance and IT technologies
- An excellent understanding of configuration processes and release procedures.
- The ability to understand the impact of actions in the future rather than just reacting to current demands.
- Analytical skills allowing issues to be understood and the appropriate direction and prioritisation to be given.
- Excellent communication skills - able to articulate ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing, allowing issues to be explained in an easy to understand way at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in managing and implementing changes, which involve co-ordination across other departments and functions.
- Problem solving skills used in the daily resolution of issues (e.g. using analysis and data-analysis and checking techniques and interrogative software).
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ActivID Appliance and Authentication Server
- ActivID Credential Management System
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.