Outsource UK are currently working with a Manufacturing Company who are seeking a Administrative Assistant for a 3 month contract based in Caerphilly.
Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Strong admin background
- Previously worked for a Manufacturing/Logistics company is beneficial
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time.
- Ability to keep information organised and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.