Outsource UK are currently working with a leading international company who are seeking a Administrator (Transport) for a 3 month contract based in Banbury.
This role is paying £10.26ph through PAYE.
The working hours for this role are 2.30pm-1030pm.
The main role responsibilities will be split as follows:
- Preparation of shipping documentation post Brexit to include clearance docs and transportation docs.
- Use of customer's own SAP system to create said paperwork
- Use of clearing agents booking system to obtain export and import clearance into Europe
- Filing and archiving all documents ready for any audit that may occur
- Keep close contact with the Control Tower, Customer Service and Warehouse team to share information and meet deadlines
Control Tower Team:-
- Booking vehicles to collect and deliver shipments cross border between the UK & Europe
- Arranging medical emergency shipments in the fastest way possible
- Tracking all vehicles from collection to delivery
- Assisting with any issues that arise from customs clearance
- Chase and provide Proof of Delivery Documents to the customer
- Keep close contact with other departments to share information and meet deadlines
- Maintain control of shipments to be able to provide live updates to customer for shipments
- Complete various spread sheets for reporting and billing purposes
- Both teams would require shifts of either 06.00-14.00 or 14.00-22.00 hours.
- Candidates will work in 9.00-17.30 hours to start with so they can be trained correctly and then move them to their shifts from there.
- Previous admin experience
- Some shipping experience
- IT Proficient (Microsoft Office)
- Some SAP experience
- Detail orientated
- Can work to tight deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.