Admin/Coordinator - Brough
Based in Brough a Coordinator is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate the support and administrative activities of the Early Careers & Skills programmes.
- Responsible for meeting service delivery contractual requirements, including those of funding and awarding bodies, by ensuring data governance and system processes are in place.
- The role holder will plan and action as required all necessary support activities ensuring deliverables are completed in a timely manner to support key operational requirements and projects.
- The individual will lead on aspects of process improvements that lead to quality improvements and/or cost efficiencies.
- The role will ensure that programme performance is managed and monitored in line with KPIs and business objectives.
- Specialist knowledge of legislative, awarding body and funding systems requirements.
- Broad understanding of the Early Careers & Skills business operation (highly advantageous)
- A professional with a track record of occupational competence.
- Breadth of understanding of Early Careers and Skills required at an operational level and how it integrates with the local Business Unit (highly advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills with dealing with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- High level of data accuracy and detail required.
- Ability to coordinate and organise tasks for others
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything