Based in Scotland an Agile Coach is required on a contract basis to work with a programme team to help mature agile capability using SAFe framework.
Candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coaching of teams, stakeholders and leaders with agile principles and practices
- Develop those new to agile or initially resistant
- Develop standards and agile playbook
- Help others get value from use of Azure Dev Ops
- Coaching to improve capabilities around Product Management and Release Train Engineer
- Proactively mitigating programme impediments with the team and collectively with other teams
- Coaching teams to ensure the release of value frequently
- Supporting the maturity of agile
- (remote, cross-location) stakeholder management
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum five consecutive years' experience working as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- A proven track record of developing effective agile teams
- A robust understanding of agile, Scrum framework, and understanding of the Kanban framework, SAFe framework
- A track record of working effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- PSM2 Professional Scrum Master or equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.