Agile IT Delivery Manager
Based in Swindon (working from home until further notice) an Agile IT Delivery Manager is required on a contract basis to work on a support & platform programme and lead the design team and build team.
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
- Responsible for facilitating the team events and processes to assist the team in delivering value (fully analysed and designed end-to-end business processes with clear build requirements)
- Communicating with stakeholders and implementation partners, escalating issues, managing cost, time and risk and driving continuous improvement.
- Works with the Senior Product Owner and the Lead Delivery Managers to ready the build teams for up and coming business outcomes.
- Maintains the team's plan and visualises progress through their own Kanban as a subset of the programme increment plan and Kanban.
- An integral member of the Programme Team.
- Work in partnership with the CIO and the Design Team, Solution Design Authority (Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect, Solution Architect, Information Security, Data Protection Office, Principal Tester, technical leads and from implementation partner companies).
Skills and experience required:
- Programme management qualification (MSP or similar) with experience of managing complex projects.
- Agile and Kanban experience.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring.
- Change management.
- Knowledge of IT Tools and techniques.
- Strong leader with great people skills, who can work at pace, and have a really strong track record in delivering in an Agile framework.
- Self-starter who make things happen, whilst motivating and bringing the team along.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.