Analytical Consultant - Defence
An Analytical Consultant is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Surrey.
Overview of the Analytical Consultant contract role
We are seeking an Analytical Consultant to join our growing team of consultants and analysts, working with our Defence sector clients.
- Leading or working within project teams to deliver modelling/analysis/consultancy projects to time, cost and quality
- Consulting with clients to understand their requirements and develop solutions
- Providing guidance and technical assurance to ensure that the analytical work undertaken is fit-for-purpose and meets the client's needs
- Conducting/supporting business winning activities including customer engagement and proposal writing
Your experience will ideally include some or all of the following:
- Delivery of analysis/consultancy projects in the Defence sector
- Working with clients and stakeholders in the MOD, Front Line Commands, Dstl, DE&S, NATO or the defence industry
- Managing projects to agreed budgets and timescales
- Experience of business winning and proposal writing
- A degree in a numerate subject, or relevant experience to offset
The role is based in Surrey - commutable from Aldershot, Farnborough, Wokingham, Bracknell, Chertsey, Weybridge, Woking, Guildford, Farnham, Winchester, Basingstoke and Reading with excellent access from Hampshire and Berkshire
If you are an Analytical Consultant looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything