Analytics & Management Information Lead
An Analytics & Management Information Lead with is required to work on a nine month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth
This is a contract within the Naval Defence Sector
Overview of the Analytics & Management Information contract role
Reporting to the Asset Management Capabilities Manager, the Analytics & Management Information Lead is responsible for the end to end provision of asset information and business information to users across the Team Portsmouth enterprise at HMNB Portsmouth. Principally, they are responsible for understanding the needs for and providing solutions for periodic and ad-hoc reports covering both strategic and tactical purposes including the necessary analytics. Additionally, they are responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of the Base Services MI strategy.
The Analytics & Management Information Lead will apply a systematic, yet creative approach to empower business stakeholders and enable them to make informed judgements and ultimately improve our operational effectiveness and efficiency.
The role holder is responsible for:
* working with internal customers to understand the insights which would add value to their operations, decisions and processes.
* translating structured and unstructured data about Naval Base and business operations into models and interactive MI reports to inform asset management decisions and continuous business improvement activities.
* modelling financial and operational data to develop, simplify and visualise the collated data, for presenting to Team Portsmouth users to aid strategic and operational decisions.
* generating and approving assured composite data models compiled from disparate sources for the purpose of enabling users to generate their own trustworthy reports.
* developing and controlling the Team Portsmouth analytics solution including tool selection.
* utilising their facilities management and commercial knowledge to analyse and forecast maturing data sets to produce dashboards, reports and information which add value to operations.
* working with data management, generation and IT teams to develop, implement and maintain a common format and architecture for data collation, mapping and reporting.
* informing future data strategies to enhance our abilities to generate useful insights.
* governing the sharing with the wider organisation of business user developed analytics and reports.
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).