Outsource UK are working with an investment bank who are seeking a Angular UI Developer for a 5 month contract based in London.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Seeking an experienced Angular UI Senior Developer to join a growing experienced team working on an application called TAROT (Trading & Revenue Optimisation Technologies).
- Enhance and build out new UI features in the existing TAROT application.
- Review and refactor existing web application where necessary.
- Implement automated functional and performance testing using testing framework of choice.
- Liaise with other development team members regarding api and back-end work integration.
- Analyse and research appropriate visualisations and UI designs to help support the trading/risk and management users.
- Provide leadership and assistance to any junior development team members.
- This project is a very high profile and innovative application which provides a suite of trading, risk management, analytics and optimisation features which are used extensively by traders, risk management, client management and also senior management to generate revenue while also conforming to all required risk and other limits.
- Become the go-to person responsible for the front-end work within the TAROT application.
- You will be supporting the Securities Finance Trading and Risk Management
- Experience working Ag-Grid / Slickgrid, ECharts / Highcharts / D3 or any other visualization library is important.
- Experience with Python for data analysis is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of visualization libraries. Securities Lending and Risk Management experience. Python scripting familiarity. Testing framework knowledge.
- Experience in banking IT or another relevant area.
- Lead experience with larger-scale Angular web applications.
- A strong understanding of appropriate visualization and design to make complex datasets intuitive.
- Visual Studio Code, Git, Excel.
- The role may involve interaction with the Securities Finance trading, risk management and client management teams, so confidence in working with end users if necessary would be beneficial.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.