Would you like to play a key role in our clients Air Sector organisation supporting their US customer on complex and challenging projects?
In USP PM, this role will provide you with the opportunity to work in a well-structured function that offers career development and on-going support. The role provides the opportunity to enhance your current skillset whilst developing new skills and experience in a PM environment.
US Programmes Sustainment are part of the global sustainment network providing a critical service to our customers by keeping the growing F-35 fleet flying through spares and repairs, technical support, training and engineering know-how. The Annualised Sustainment contracts provide the foundation of this support with engineering and logistical expertise for critical support activities and by providing manpower for contracts across sustainment.
We are looking for a Data Manager to support the business in the successful delivery of its key Sustainment Contracts. The role requires the production of accurate, timely and informative project information to ensure financial management of the CSRs and SSRs.
As a Data Manager you will be part of a multi-skilled, diverse Integrated Project Team reporting to the contracts Project Manager, and working with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external.
Key responsibility areas:
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Monitor and report project performance for schedule, technical and financial objectives along with forecasting project outturn.
* Management of budgets through the establishment of a Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), production of contract directives and approval of invoices.
* Support the management of risk and opportunities with particular focus on identifying where improvements need to be made based on operational and financial performance.
* Assist in the effective management of CSR/SSRs to ensure financial success.
* Monitor and communicate status on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), project milestones and suite of customer deliverables to ensure the correct actions are taken.
* Lead the setup of contracts on the various IT systems ensuring the timely provision and opening of the Contract Charge Numbers (CCN's).
What we're looking for in you:
* Excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
* Proven knowledge and understanding of Project Management policies, processes, procedures and systems.
* Ability to interface with people at different levels and skills within the organisation.
* Ability to efficiently and effectively compile and analyse data, prepare reports and presentations.
* Good knowledge of IT business systems.
* Ability to apply problem solving techniques to situations of moderate complexity.
* Demonstrable experience in prioritising tasks and organising effectively.
* Formal Project Management qualification (APMP or equivalent).
* Proven experience in contract delivery.
Please click the link below to apply or feel free to get in touch 0161 694 9210 / JParratt@outsource-uk.co.uk