Application support analyst
Location: London ( 1 day per week in office)
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £300 per day working through an umbrella company
Based in London ( 1x per week) an Application support analyst is required on a 6 month contract basis to work closely alongside a systems and engineering team, and be responsible for providing first line process and business support, as well as development of new systems and procedures.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with the Systems Team in identifying and proposing system application changes, improvements and enhancements.
- Provide responses to requests for support by means of, for example: making modifications to system parameters, developing alternative approaches or site-specific enhancements, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests to development teams. Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Note problems and identify performance trends. Where appropriate, take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid further issues arising.
- Working with multiple teams and individuals to deliver IT system changes.
- Prince2 practitioner qualification
- Jira/confluence configuration experience
- Proficient knowledge of cloud (AWS), web development tools and relational databases
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting issues with incidents and resolving with internal teams in a timely manner and escalating as needed as well as assisting in conducting post mortems after the fact to eliminate root causes
- Read and write SQL