Apprentice and Skills Development Coach (Engineering Degree Apprenticeship)
An Apprentice and Skills Development Coach is required to work on a 9 month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Brough
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
You will be responsible for delivering outstanding teaching, learning and assessment practices that engage and inspire apprentices to fulfil their individual potential and develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours to successfully progress into the business.
- Skilled engineering professional with occupational competence to a minimum of NVQ 4 or equivalent, including academic qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in a software related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of technical skill discipline
- Strong coaching skills
- Highly organised and detail conscious
- Knowledge and experience of assessment/ verification practices and awarding body requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of Ofsted EIF requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of awarding organisations and professional engineering institutes
- Assessor qualification essential
- Teaching qualification preferred
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything