Apprentice and Skills Development Coach x 2 - Electrical/Electronics
Apprentice and Skills Development Coaches with Electrical/Electronics knowledge is required to work on a six month contract with possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Lancashire
This is a contract within the Aerospace Sector
Overview of the Apprentice and Skills Development Coaches contract role
As a coach assessor at the Academy for Skills and Knowledge Samlesbury (ASK) the individual must be able to deliver and assess competence against EAL electrical and electronic units, here there will be a requirement to teach electrical and electronic knowledge at level 2 in a workshop environment to a group of learners undertaking an Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard.
Duties will include-
- Demonstrating design and building of both electrical and electronic circuits, then assessing competence including feedback to individuals during a seven week rolling session of groups.
- Knowledge units and competence units will be delivered in a blended way during the period, lesson plans and schemes of work to reflect this as timely completion is key.
- The use of e-portfolio in the form of "Learning assistant" and "Canvas" will be essential.
- Electronic circuits typically worked are regulated power supply, amplifiers, 555 timer circuits and OP amps.
- Electrical circuits to include one and two way lighting, motor control (single phase) and alarm circuits.
- Testing and inspecting along with fault finding in electrical and to include IPA610 soldering as well in electronics.
- Knowledge will cover all aspects of single phase and three phase as well as AC /DC theory, here we will typically see assignments set and a requirement to mark these as pass, merit and distinction, again in a timely manner.
The role is based in Lancashire - commutable from Preston, Blackpool, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool, Lancaster and Leeds
If you are a Skills Development Coach looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).