Assembly Process Planner - CATIA V5, PLM, SAP CAM, SFM
Based in Preston an Assembly Process Planner is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
You'll be required to translate new assembly designs into full manufacturing solutions within the Manufacturing Engineering toolset.
Overview of the Assembly Process Planner
- Liaison with the design organisation to provide design for manufacture input
- Creating manufacturing plans for part for complete component manufacturing solutions covering:
- Processing the bill of material
- Maintaining design and engineering configuration control
- Identification of tooling requirements
- Identification of NC programming requirements
- Provision of shop floor support to the operations teams
- Capturing and embodying identified engineering and design change.
- Compliance with H&SE requirements and regulations
- Compliance with internal process and procedure
- Applying and supporting component condition of supply requirement
- Identifying product quality and cost saving opportunities
Key Skills of the Accounts Expenses Administrator
- HNC or higher level or recognised apprenticeship and experience of working within a Manufacturing Engineering assembly planning role.
- Assembly engineering and manufacturing experience in the aerospace (or equivalent standard) industry
- Knowledge of assembly manufacturing processes
- Computer literate with good knowledge of standard office IT packages
- Engineering Toolset knowledge, CATIA V5, PLM (or equivalent Product Data Manager), SAP CAM (computer Aided Manufacture) or SFM (Shop Floor Manager)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to manage unplanned events and work to tight deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).