Assistant Treasury Accountant
Based in Glascoed an Assistant Treasury Accountant is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Foreign Exchange Team to provide a first class service to all customers. As such they may be required to assist with the delivery of a range of treasury accounting activities.
Tasks undertaken will vary from time to time to ensure the whole team experiences a broader range of activities and ERPs, at the same time ensuring that there is adequate cross-training within the team to deliver an excellent service provision and business continuity
You'll typically be involved in:
- Daily balancing of Foreign Exchange accounts
- Administration of foreign currency trades
- Uploading data to the treasury databases and ensuring data integrity
- B/S revaluations
- Cash settlements (Intra-co/Fx impact)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of journals
- Adhoc reporting and support of review meetings
- Support continuous improvement
- Payment processing and release
- Support RPA
- Audit support (Internal/External/FCF)
- Self-assurance activities
- Query management
- High degree of numeracy
- An ability (and attitude) to learn and develop new skills
- An ability to work as part of a busy team
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of adhering to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a customer service excellence environment
- Studying towards accountancy qualification
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything