Automation Test Engineer - Java - Digital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a contract Automation Test Engineer based in Swindon to work with a Digital team to complete/coordinate all Test activities. (Working from home for now)
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver quality systems through appropriate Test Coverage/Test Automation.
- Maintain and develop robust Test Automation Frameworks.
- Help to define and query acceptance criteria.
- Create test plans where appropriate.
- Make decisions on level of functional, non-functional and E2E testing required.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years-experience in an automation testing role performing functional, integration and regression testing.
- Azure Data Factory , NUnit , .Net and Visual Studio is a must.
- Competent in scripting and running automated testing suites.
- Ability to maintain and develop robust Test Automation Frameworks.
- Self-starter who can support knowledge acquisition of products, manage any knowledge gaps and understand key business processes.
- Good knowledge of agile delivery framework.
- Good programming skills (ideally Java)
- Experience and knowledge in using any or all of Java, Browser stack, Docker, Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver, Bamboo CI, and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of modern test management and ALM tooling (e.g. Jira, Zephyr, AWS, Azure, DevOps, MTM etc)
- Experience of Automation Testing on both Saas/non Saas products is a good to have.
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD.
- Experience of working on more than one project at a time.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.