Outsource are currently working with a client in Buckinghamshire who are seeking Cloud Architect for contract position which will be working remotely until the foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Act as a Cloud Solutions Architect and develop Cloud reference architecture for the financial company.
- Work closely with Product teams adopting AWS Cloud and wider Cloud transformation programme to make decisions and assure solutions for Cloud patterns
- Designing appropriate solutions to reduce the risk of Cloud architecture change
- Creating cloud reference architecture documents within Enterprise Architecture
- Producing cloud services designs based on global and local architecture requirements
- Reviewing, championing and presenting designs and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive skills in AWS and other Cloud Technologies e.g. Azure
- Experience championing, reviewing and presenting solution architectures and design documents and championing them to technical and non-technical senior level stakeholders
- Experience in aligning designs with governance, compliance and regulatory aspects using AWS cloud technologies within the Finance sector
- Demonstrable experience of transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- Knowledge of Python would be beneficial.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.