Back End Developer
Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Back End Developer for a position based in Buckinghamshire(working from home until further notice)
Please note that candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
You will be working on a project which is building platforms for customers.
- You will be responsible for the system to work behind the scenes and the integration of the application with all required systems and services and provide clean and easy to use API for the frontend part of the system.
- Full responsibility for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
- Design and develop the business logic and backend systems of the product Work closely with frontend. Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- High quality development and well documented.
- Experienced Front End Developer.
- Ideally Financial Services experience.
- Experience of working on complex applications.
- Proven experience of Jenkins , Git Hub, Micro Services , API , Java , Spring Boot , Kafka , AWS and Architecture.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply asap and Outsource UK will be in touch.