Back End Developer
Based in Buckinghamshire (working from home until further notice) a Back-End Developer is required on a contract basis to work on a Payments Programme.
Please note for this role candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
You will be using J2SE, JBoss Portal, Java Script, JSON, Restful API, Spring, Eclipse IDE, Git, Hibernate, MAVEN, Mockito, JIRA, Confluence, Agile (SCRUM), JUnit, BKS.
Candidates need to have strong knowledge and experience in developing APIs and micro-services for web-based banking applications along with the following:
- A strong appreciation of IT infrastructure, with a leaning to digital principles.
- Capability to collate and influence development teams and the stakeholders to resolve development blockers and share ideas with the architects.
- Independent working and decision-making
- Able to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with full stack responsibilities.
- Strong, consultative approach to projects with experience of liaising with and influencing client stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills. Passion for growing skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.