A Bid Manager is required to work on a twelve-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Frimley.
This is a 12-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of Bid Manager
You will be responsible for supporting the business development & business winning function including creating reports for management reviews (integrated business plan, bid status review, quarterly business review), tracking and expediting order intake and managing the projects & tender budgets.
- Co-ordinate the development of monthly Bid Status Review and Functional Reporting Packs, ensuring information is accurate and complete for the review.
- Co-ordinates stakeholders to develop packs for Management reviews, including the development of bid and order intake status information
- Expedite actions from the Action log
- Maintain business winning dashboards and KPI's to ensure budget adherence
- Manage Proposal &Tender budgets, forecasts and reports into the Business Management Reviews
- Support to continually improve and develop business winning and business development capability and ensure the delivery of high quality, timely bids
- Support the Bid Teams through all aspects of Capture activities, including, budget administration, resource and facilities estimation and development and execution of the Bid Management Plan.
Key skills required for the Bid Manager
- Proven track record in working within a Bidding or Sales environment (essential)
- Experience of collating, building and analysing reports such as status updates
- Budget management experience
If you are an Bid Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything