Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Big Data Developer for a 5 month contract position based in Buckinghamshire.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
Responsibilities for Software Developer:
- Part of the team responsible for progress and support of one of the main streaming in house products
- Responsible for creating a scalable configurable streaming applications to provide fresh data as part of data services for different applications (usually 24/7 applications with a big performance requirement.
- The engineer will be part of the data Engineering area, particularly Data Streaming area, which is
- a central team managing streaming data services for main applications.
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies
- Proactive, and demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
- Ability to understand and apply customer requirements. Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Hand on experience in Big data technologies
- Strong knowledge in Java and Spring / Spring boot
- Experience with programming lanugages like Python
- Knowledge and experience using Key value data bases
- Previously used Python and Jenkins
- Strong communication skills and can work independently.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.