Business Analyst -Artefacts
Based remotely a Business Analyst is required on a contract basis to work in a Digital directorate Programme.
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead, create and contribute towards the programme artefacts such as the Programme Business Case, Benefits Profile(s), Benefits Logic Map, Programme Blueprint, Organisational Structure, Projects Dossier, Vision Statement, Stakeholder Profiles, Programme End Stage Report, Programme Plan, People Change and Communications Approach, Information Management Plan, Resource Management Plan.
- Host meetings/workshops with relevant stakeholders and external partners to develop the documentation to the required standard reporting progress frequently to the programme manager. Support in the creation of programme financial documentation and collate.
- Documentation to be developed in line with the companies Delivery Framework requirements
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of Project or programme artefact creation.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Experience of hosting workshops / meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Software Development Project Lifecycle Management
- Business and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated technical skills with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project; Communications, Reporting, Change Control and Email Management; Microsoft Powerpoint ; Graphical Presentations
- Should be delivery focused, results orientated, driven, flexible, and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.