Business Analyst - Asset Management
Based in Scotland a Business Analyst is required on a contract basis to support an exciting project.
Candidates can work through a Limited Company for this role.
- 'As-is' analysis (Developing a robust understanding of the existing business situation, including problems and opportunities).
- 'To-be' analysis (including high level conceptual models and detailed process models where appropriate).
- Gap analysis (exploring the differences between the current and desired situations and identifying the opportunities for business change).
- Modelling of a business system on a diagram and/or enterprise architecture model
- Developing a shared understanding with individuals and teams on the analysis undertaken
- Involvement on all aspects of product delivery lifecycle including creating the product and rolling out into business
- Creating User Story Maps, understanding user needs and ability to do goal decomposition
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum five consecutive years' experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Data Analysis and Data Modelling.
- A proven track record of delivering business analysis outputs that meet business needs.
- Experience of working with improvement the management of data in processes, systems or behaviours.
- A track record of being able to develop a shared understanding of complex business models.
- Proven experience of creating User Stories.
- A robust understanding of working in an agile environment.
- A track record of working effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Facilitation experience
- Proven (remote, cross-location) stakeholder management and business relationship management
- Experience in utility industry or asset management processes (preferred but not essential).
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.