Business Analyst - Business Change - Financial Services
Remote working with travel to wither Manchester/ London/Edinburgh based
£40,000 - £42,650 plus benefits
Outsource UK are recruiting on behalf of a well renowned Financial Services client of ours who are looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts or Business Change Analysts who should possess experience of working through end-to-end project lifecycles whilst also possessing experience working with a variety of business analysis tools and techniques.
This is a permanent role with a starting salary of up to £42,650
Overview of the Business Analyst
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers within the business.
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
Necessary experience required for this position includes:
- Requirement elicitation, process analysis and strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge or experience of working with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) would be advantageous
- A highly analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
If you are a Business Analyst looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent