Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Business Analyst for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Based within the IT End to End team within Financial crime.
- Work with the EtoE Transaction Monitoring and lead an the End to End IT Test and Implementation lead to ensure that all the individual development pieces are linked to together and that data is mapped, workflows, batch dependencies and controls are understood EtoE.
- You will be working closely with the QA and UAT teams to ensure test
- Working with the internal test and UAT team and IT teams, to ensure relevant test scripts and planning is in place.
- Managing incidents from an End to End perspective and liaising with all teams to ensure efficiency and cohesion.
- Responsible for maintaining a data mapping document reflecting the movement of data through the Financial Crime system to ensure clear transparency.
- On a daily basis they will be reporting to the End to End Test and Implementation lead with oversight by the transaction Monitoring Project Manager
- Ensure a smooth delivery of the Transaction monitoring solution within the bank
- Arrange and facilitate meetings ensuring the right people are involved to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Working with different levels of stakeholders from developers to Product owners and show that they are experienced in mapping data from and to various systems
- Worked on Financial Crime projects is essential
- Understanding of multiple work streams
- Strong Data Mapping and Data Management experience
- Project management experience or Prince 2 Qualification (preferable)
- Previously worked in the Financial/Banking sector
- Good communication and negotiation skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.