Business Analyst - Outside IR35
Based in Scotland a Business Analyst is required on a contract basis to support an exciting project.
This role will be working within one of the agile teams to progress business changes. While the high level direction has been set, the objectives need to be broken down, understanding as how to achieve the outcomes, and ensuring they integrate with the other workstreams. The products need to be created to integrate across the programme to produce the overall outcome, but also improve how the BAU teams will continue to engage each other across the business.
- 'As-is' analysis (Developing a robust understanding of the existing business situation, including problems and opportunities).
- 'To-be' analysis (including high level conceptual models and detailed process models where appropriate).
- Gap analysis (exploring the differences between the current and desired situations and identifying the opportunities for business change).
- Modelling of a business system on a diagram and/or enterprise architecture model
- Developing a shared understanding with individuals and teams on the analysis undertaken
- Involvement on all aspects of product delivery lifecycle including creating the product and rolling out into business
- Creating User Story Maps, understanding user needs and ability to do goal decomposition
- Facilitation experience
- Proven (remote, cross-location) stakeholder management and business relationship management
- Experience in utility industry or asset management processes (preferred but not essential).
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum five consecutive years' experience working as a Business Analyst.
- A proven track record of delivering business analysis outputs that meet business needs.
- Experience of working with improvement the management of data in processes, systems or behaviours.
- A track record of being able to develop a shared understanding of complex business models.
- A robust understanding of working in an agile environment.
- A track record of working effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
If you would like to be considered for this role please do not hesitate to send your CV or contact Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487.