Business Analyst -Power Automate-O365-Outside IR35
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Business Analyst is required on a contract basis to work on an Energy Efficiency and Climate Change Programme.
- To identify, create process flowcharts and describe current procedures and practices related to the Climate Funds, Carbon Markets, EU and Bilaterial donors (i.e. main relevant workstreams of CFCM-EU/BL).
- To analyse and propose operational, governance and information flow improvements and optimisations including with respect to the Operations Manual and with consideration of other procedures and established external processes.
- To describe improved procedures as standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- To work with the IT department to document and propose appropriate workflows and structured withing Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint.
- Create process flowcharts with descriptions of these As Is procedures
- Identify and propose document management practices to support the agreed processes
- Propose supportive features for the SOPs' information structure and workflows within the Office 365 environment (Teams and with SharePoint and Power Automate)
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Strong experience with Power Automate
- Process approval around document management
- Experience of working with teams across several locations through remote working
- Agile methodologies including Use Case analysis, Features/Epics/User Stories (and their structure, mapping and dependencies), Behaviour Driven Development (given, when, then scenarios and acceptance criteria)
- Scenario writing for user stories to derive outcomes and benefits of each change
- Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with wider roadmaps, architecture and other initiatives
- Evidence of ability to proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers
- Working with information or document management solutions
- Experience communicating complex policy and technical issues to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in documenting As Is and To Be processes in BPN
- Experience of development finance, in particular climate finance and/or carbon markets.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.