Business Process Analyst /Project Co-ordinator - SAP
West Sussex based
£35,000 - £47,000 plus bonus and benefits
Outsource UK are recruiting on behalf of a global Engineering client for a Business Process Analyst /Project Co-ordinator who will work closely with the service teams and business stakeholders to review the existing Service system and process landscape and identify opportunities for improvement.
This is a permanent role with a starting salary of up to £47.000.
Overview of the Business Process Analyst /Project Co-ordinator role:
- Assist with validation of transactional process changes in test environments to ensure that a quality solution without regression impacts is delivered to the SAP production environment
- Support creation and deliver change management plans, process documentation and training to ensure successful roll out of system and process changes and to ensure ongoing ease of operation.
- Train users on systems and processes and provide user support where requested to ensure that systems and processes are operated efficiently and effectively.
Necessary experience required for this position includes:
- Expert user knowledge of service business processes and the supporting SAP functional modules.
- Commercially and operationally aware - having a good understanding of the effect that a poorly executed business process can have on the performance of the business
- Strong Program and Project management skills
If you are a Business Process Analyst /Project Co-ordinator looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent