Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne (working from home until further notice) a Business Analyst is required on a contract basis to work closely with Project Managers and stakeholders to deliver a robust, well defined vision of our future needs and create the right level of documentation including business process maps/user stories to keep working at pace.
Candidates can work need to work through an Umbrella company for this role .
- Take the lead to deliver the business problem/opportunity, ensuring that the rationale for undertaking the project is clear and worthwhile
- Produce a business analysis plan with key milestone activities
- Assess options and consider the business impact for innovative business solutions
- Have the ability to depict, re-design and develop business processes and procedures including involvement in Risk analysis
- Work with internal/external stakeholders and suppliers to establish requirements/user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Identify risks of recommended solutions and propose ways to manage those risks
- Ensure traceability between agreed requirements and the completed design
- Support / lead implementation rollout planning and activities
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Financial Services is essential for this role.
- Experience of Business Analysis delivering quality artefacts in budget and on time
- Evidence of excellent understanding and application of a range of business analysis techniques and change methodologies, specifically agile and waterfall ways of working
- Experience of working at all stages within a standard project lifecycle
- Ability manage relationships with business partners and 3rd parties
- The ability to think strategically and deliver pragmatically
- Requirements elicitation
- Business Impact Assessments
- Process Modelling
- Business Readiness
- Work independently to complete complex tasks
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.