Outsource UK are currently working with a Financial Company who are seeking a Business Analyst (O365, Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice) for a 4+ month contract based in London.
Candidates will be working remotely until offices re-open.
The role will be responsible for leading the Unified Communications analysis and is expected to work closely within the programme, the identified stakeholders and the O365 Programme to communicate updates and progress.
- Set up and run business stakeholder workshops to elicit requirements for the Unified Communications to capture business cases, user stories and scenarios
- Set up and run business stakeholder workshops to elicit requirements for Space Management to capture business cases, user stories and scenarios
- Document requirements and work with the IT Architect to facilitate how there translate into technical requirements
- Responsible for engaging architects, lead developers and application owners to support with IT solution formulation and development of the business case.
- Evaluating business stakeholder feedback and propose updates to meet
- Mentor and develop other analysts in your team whether staff, contract or externally supplied
- Contributing to defining the scope and solution of Unified Communications for the programme Tranche 2 and subsequent business case development.
- Experience of Microsoft O365, Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice
- Requirements gathering and management through stakeholder workshop facilitation, questionnaires and interviews
- Experience of working with teams across several locations through remote working
- Agile methodologies including Use Case analysis, Features/Epics/User Stories (and their structure, mapping and dependencies), Behaviour Driven Development (given, when, then scenarios and acceptance criteria)
- Backlog construction and management of features and stories, prioritisation with stakeholders both business and IT, including architects and developers
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Root cause analysis for complex cross functional issues impacting live platform operation
- Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with wider roadmaps, architecture and other initiatives
- Evidence of ability to proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers
- Implementing change related to new Unified Communications
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.