A Business Architect with Transformation experience is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
Overview of the Business Architect contract role
Will develop an integrated view of the HR transformation Programme. Work across the 13 workstreams to ensure that they are coherent and aligned to deliver the overall HR transformation objectives. This includes documenting, using a structured approach, the programme goals, capabilities, processes, services, data, organisation and high level IMT solutions. The business architecture will also include a capability roadmap that will show the transition of HR recruitment from current to target state.
Key skills required for the Business Architect
- Requires the ability to work across many business functional areas therefore needs to be comfortable working in areas where they are not a subject matter expert.
- Proven knowledge and experience of working within architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman
- Proven experience in developing business architecture plans and roadmaps.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders and present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- 7-10 years' experience of business analysis / architecture
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Requires strong stakeholder management skills, the role holder will need to bring workstreams together. SFIA competency requirements:
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Business Architect looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything