Business Change Manager - Dynamics 365
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Business Change Manager is required on a contract basis to work within the Transformation Team, working directly with the POs, business users and sponsors.
You will play a key role in ensuring the project (change initiative) defines the benefits, assesses progress towards realisation and achieves measured improvements in business operations benefits. Working with the PO team, you will help ensure that the programme objectives are met on time by increasing user adoption and usage.
Candidates can work through a Limited Company for this role.
- Work with product owners to ensure that the work of the programme, including the scope of each project, covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the products or services that will lead to operational benefits
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities - Apply a change management process and tools to create a business change approach to support adoption of the changes required
- Support/identify/create actionable deliverables for the five key change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Define and measure success metrics (benefits tracker) and monitor change progress
- Support the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the project has been implemented
- Assess the change impact- Design and conduct surveys to impact analyses, assess change and user readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support communication efforts - Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support training efforts - Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments, and identify and manage anticipated resistance proactively identifying, and preparing risk mitigation tactics to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Consult, coach and engage project teams and stakeholders, to ensure they understand responsibilities and a smooth transition and adoption occurs
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts and solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and accreditation of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Expertise with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle with agile technology implementation
- Experience of introducing Dynamics 365 desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.