Business Change Manager - Initial 6 month fixed term contract
As a Business Change Manager, you will run the Business Change activities across the IT Obsolescence Programme, reporting to Business Solutions Manager.
This is working for our Engineering/Aerospace client in Preston
IT Obsolescence Programme is a major IT and Business Change Programme impacting across the UK. You will be responsible for incorporating and implementing business change delivery across several projects, manage a large stakeholder and business change network and track and report business benefit realisation. The role will have responsibility for ensuring the Business Change is embedded across our client' Organisation.
Your main responsibilities as a Business Change Manager will involve:
- Accountable for delivery of the business change management delivery across the programme
- Ensure business benefits associated with the change are measured and tracked within their project/programme and apply consistent benefit realisation standards Perform an impact assessment of the changes being introduced on the business teams, and coordinate project/programme business readiness activities
- Lead and support Business Groups in carrying out Impact Assessments
- Monitor and report the Programme business change performance and ensure business change delivery elements are incorporated into the integrated programme schedule
- Establish and maintain strong stakeholder (internal and external) relationships maintaining regular dialogue and managing expectations. External stakeholders include IT Directors, Business leaders and end users and Internal includes the EITS SMT and employee base
Your skills and qualifications:
- Ability to effectively lead and deliver Business Change Management tasks of medium to high complexity and provide guidance in those areas
- Broad understanding of Business Change Management methodologies, toolsets, processes and governance
- Broad Business Change Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a business or project
- Experience in working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Ability to deliver business change by working through an extensive virtual network of change agents and project delivery resources
- Good Knowledge and understanding of both project and the wider business environment
- Experience of driving business change
- Develop & implement solutions to problems
- Identify, adopt and tailor good practice
What we're looking for in you:
- Inspirational personality
- Strong stakeholder management style and able to engage with individuals at all levels
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Experience in leadership - ability to motivate, empower, delegate, manage & lead teams to deliver required results
- Understanding of programme governance structures, reporting and measurement methodologies
- Strong project reporting
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Business Change Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Choose an item. or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything