Business Change Manager
A Business Change Manager with a Police, Secure Policing or Govt background is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our client in Central London.
Develop and deliver business change strategies and plans for transformation projects and programmes. Ensure successful implementation and embedding of change in the business and delivery of benefits whilst managing the impact on operational performance. This will be achieved by working collaboratively with staff across the transformation portfolio and within the business.
- Working within a specific project or programme to champion and implement Business Change activities, supporting the vision to attain a world-class transformation function.
- Lead the development of robust business change plans.
- Monitor progress against business change plans, adapting as needed and ensuring that activities in the plans are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Provide technical expertise in business change to projects and programmes.
- Contribute to the continual development and refinement of the business change approach.
- Share learning across projects and programmes with other members of the core business change team and wider change community.
- Ensure integration and consistency of standards and approach across business chan.ge and the transformation portfolio.
- Deliver business change outputs and deliverables to the programmes.
- Complete specific business change activities ensuring effective use of the agreed.
- Transformation directorate business change approach, tools and templates.
- Report on business change progress against the defined plan.
- Proactively identify, and where possible resolve, business change risks or issues for specific programmes reports.
- Bring programme/project level insight to the mapping and assessment of business change impact and risk across the portfolio.
If you are a Business Change Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9194
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We are one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years, we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything