Business Change Manager - Outside IR35
Based in London a Business Change Manager is required on a contract basis to work on a multiyear IT strategic Programme (Tech2020) to modernise and rationalise technology landscape, increasing efficiency, flexibility and the ability to scale.
The business change manager (BCM) will play a key role in ensuring the project (change initiative) defines the benefits, assesses progress towards realisation and achieves measured improvements in business operations benefits. Ensuring the programme meets objectives on time and on budget by increasing user adoption and usage.
- Work with the Programme Manager to ensure that the work of the programme, including the scope of each project, covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the products or services that will lead to operational benefits
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities - Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Obtain assurance for the sponsoring group or SRO that the delivery of new capability is compatible with the realisation of benefits
- Lead the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the programme has been completed
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Assess the change impact- Conduct impact analyses, assess change and user readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support communication efforts - Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support training efforts - Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments, and identify and manage anticipated resistance proactively identifying, and preparing risk mitigation tactics to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Consult, coach and engage project teams, senior leaders, and sponsors to ensure they understand responsibilities and a smooth transition and adoption occurs
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of working on people side of change as a Business Change Manager.
- Experience of creating and implementing change management including supporting the project team in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Proven experience of working on changes to business processes.
- Experience of Coaching, Supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Proven experience of Applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Experience of leading the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the programme has been completed.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.