Role: Business Process Software Engineer
Package: Up to £45, 000 + excellent flexible benefits
Outsource UK's leading Engineering manufacturer client is looking for a Principal Technologist Electronics to join their Eastbourne site.
A great time to be joining….this is a company who recruited over 30 additional recruits last year and are looking to increase head count by a further 50 personnel (just at this site) in 2021, due to increased demand for their products and services.
They have over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
Knowledge / Skills & Experience
- Business or technically based degree is preferable.
- PC skills.
- Expert level of C# application development
- Expert level of T-SQL including DDL & DML, Stored Procedures, Functions, Jobs, Error handling
- Advanced level of MS Access development would be an advantage
- Advanced level of VBA including ADO, DAO, ODBC technologies, Error handling would be an advantage
- Advanced level of MS Excel including Macros & automation would be an advantage
- Advanced level of Power BI would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the ERP process would be an advantage
- Creative, Tenacious, Out of the box thinker, Can-do attitude, Professional, Communicator at all levels, Motivated, Ambitious, Self-starter, Positive outlook, Excellent team engagement
- Working cooperatively within the departmental team and within wider teams.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English with the ability to explain complex issues in non-technical language
- Demonstrates strong self-awareness and self-regulation especially under times of pressure
- High levels of self-motivation with the ability to see projects and tasks through to completion
- Shows empathy when dealing with people who may be working in difficult situations
For full details please contact Paul Ellis at Outsource UK on 0161 694 9203 / email@example.com
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything