Business Readiness Manager - Change
A Business Readiness Manager with Change experience is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
Overview of the Business Readiness Manager contract role
This role will be responsible for ensuring that Transformation projects and initiatives have considered and established clear plans for implementing change and transferring to BAU.
The role will require close coordination with a range of stakeholders in various areas of the business, determining viability, maturity and preparing for implementation and adoption of change in accordance with change management plans and processes.
The role will work as part of the PMO and report directly to the Head of Transformation Programme Office.
Key skills required for the Business Readiness Manager
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of business change management and project management methodologies, processes, toolsets and governance.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of interpreting the relationship of the change on the environment.
- Broad experience in business change management and implementation of change initiatives, demonstrated in a professional role within a business or project.
- Broad knowledge and experience of project management governance and business change management assurance processes.
- Experience of building relationships and negotiating outcomes with internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and supporting leaders through business change.
- Good understanding of how the business change management function supports other functions and roles.
- University Degree or relevant project management experience.
- APM Project Management Qualification.
- CMI Change Management Practitioner (accredited by APMG) or equivalent. )
- Broad understanding of matrix management in a complex operational environment.
- Understanding of company engineering processes and ability to relate and align them to other stakeholder's processes.
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything