C# Software Engineer
A C# Software Engineer is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Surrey. The role is split between home and their New Malden site.
Overview of the C# contract role
A Software Engineer is required to work in the Shared Infrastructure (SI) area undertaking work for the various Projects. The work is around the design, implementation and test of various software components for the system and for associated deployment tools.
To undertake a range of complex software development activities in line with relevant processes, under the direction of the Software Manager providing support to the Software Technical Authority.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- To lead software design to ensure that the overall system will behave according to its requirements in large & complex components.
- Write high quality software according to coding standards and maintain existing software by investigating issues and identifying solutions.
- Write software test schedules and use them to test the system.
- Clearly document appropriate information, so that others can understand the software and the system.
- Fully contribute to process improvement within the team to ensure that the team always looks to improve how it works.
- Liaise with other team members, teams and customers to ensure key information is understood.
Key skills required for the C# Software Engineer
- C# experience
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) experience
- Agile development process
The role is based in Surrey - commutable from Hounslow, Twickenham, Kingston upon Thames, Mitcham, Croydon, Sutton, Epsom, Leatherhead, Weybridge and Staines with excellent access from London, Hampshire and Berkshire
If you are a C# Software Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything